Board Meeting of December 30, 2017
From Chesapeake Shores HOA
- Sonny Fauver - President
- Joe Dzikiewicz - Secretary
- Dave Norris - Treasurer
- Jack Caldwell
- Sonny is reaching out to new neighbors about membership in the HOA, but nothing to report yet.
- Dave presented the treasurer's report. Details can be seen here.
- All is good.
- We are building up solid cash reserves, enough to manage emergencies.
- In the event of an emergency, we should maintain $2000 cash reserves.
- The report was universally approved.
- The drain pipe under Pritchett is corroding. We may need to look into fixing it. That would use up a fair amount of our cash reserve.
- We will keep dues at $100 for the upcoming year.
- Drew will draft a note about the breakwaters to include in the annual letter to members.